Page 1 of 4
Dually Suspension \  Bagging my truck

Bagging my truck

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 7030
replies 35
following 6

dzl1   +1y
Well I'm gonna bag my ride. Ordered the full kit from Ekstensive. Started receiving parts. This is going to be a slow process. I'm going to be doing everything except for anything that requires welding. Wish I knew how to.

thread post photo
thread post photo
thread post photo

Some progress pics.

thread post photo
thread post photo

DZL1.
comegetsome   +1y
Sweet man gonna look sick......I'll be cruising my white dually down to Doin it in the Dark this weekend......cruise on down
dzl1   +1y
Comegetsome, is it Saturday or Sunday? Cause i won't be back in town until late Saturday night. Thanks for the info.

DZL1.
comegetsome   +1y
It starts at 4 Saturday and "ends" at 10.....so we will prolly be out there till 2 or 3 in the morning....cruise on over
dzl1   +1y
Here's some updated pics and a short video. This is only for the front. I'm going to drop off the truck to get the rear done next weekend.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

" target="_blank
dzl1   +1y
Heres some updates for the rear.

thread post photo

[url=]
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
david&goliath   +1y
Looks good man!
dzl1   +1y
Thank you!

DZL1.
getsum   +1y
How much did it cost? What level of difficulty? I'm reasonably mechanically inclined, and have friends with fab skills. I been wantin to do this!!
dzl1   +1y
I got the complete kit from Ekstensive. I paid around $1500.00. I bought it when they were running a sale. I did the front myself. Not very difficult at all. Just trimming the spring pockets was a headache, cause I must have put the bags in and taken them out several times, and trim some more, in order to make sure bag wasn't rubbing anywhere. The rear is being done at a shop. I would have done it myself, but i dont know how to weld.

Hope this helps.

DZL1.