Page 1 of 3
Dually Suspension \  Need Help with tires

Need Help with tires

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 4697
replies 24
following 12

okblt2drg   +1y
What size tire and type tire do yall run on a 16in wheel. My tire guy said that my car tires up front were unsafe. Do they make a hevey duty low profile tire?

Steven
AA, NC
dragnasty   +1y
nope.....i have 215/70/16 on mine now. I use to have e rated 225/75/16s on it til i bodydropped it and they hit my rear fenders.
outlawcrewcab   +1y
i ran yokahmas on mine 225-60-16 for over a year and even pulled a trailer never had a tire problem
liljlowrider   +1y
ive had 225/60's on mine for two years and never had a problem ...
onefasthoagie   +1y
does anyone know where you can find a tire size to inches measurement so i can try to picture tire sizes? i got some super mudders on my peice that must be like 3 sizes too big, and they are gonna hit soon as i lower it. i'll tow like once a month at most and drive it every once and a wile...ideas?
liljlowrider   +1y

check out that site... it will let you type in a tire size and give you all the info you will ever need to know
exploitedcustoms.com   +1y
On your friendly exploited customs tech page.

onefasthoagie   +1y

damn it, it dosn't have width!!!!! doh! but thanks for the info. this thingy should be helpfull!
low95xlt   +1y
yea gotta support my MI boy and Exploited
onefasthoagie   +1y
not to bring up an old topic.....but what is the smallest d rated tire anyone has found?? as low as you can go!