Page 1 of 1
Dually Projects \  A Friends Dually...

A Friends Dually...

Dually Projects
views 3125
replies 6
following 6

comegetsome   +1y
my friend dillion has a dually he has been workin on for a few years and hes finally about got it where he wants it....it started life as a extended cab 94 or 95 model shortbed half ton...so he made himself a dually out of it cause theres no extended cab short beds around here...we helped him bag it a few months back on 16s....looks clean but i been tellin him if he would come to the house we would stick my semis on it and take some pics...so here is a few pics from today...enjoy

right when we finished bagging it
thread post photo

donked up
thread post photo

and laid out
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

and my dually on 16s....i made a real sad face at the sight of this...so glad i bought semi wheels first lol
thread post photo
mintcrew   +1y
kewl truck man.. are those factory width rear fenders??? how are those rear wheels tuckin???
comegetsome   +1y
yeah they are factory width...his rear end is a SRW rear and he added 2 inch spacers with the dual 16s to space them back out...and im pretty sure he had to have the spacers to clear the SRW brakes but forgot to ask him...but we pulled the spacers off and my inner rim and mounted them up to take pics
snookums   +1y
I like it, it looks mean
nandrus   +1y
Looks sweet
wide load c-30   +1y
That actually looks good, I like it. The crew cab short beds look out of proportion in my opinion.
Old as Dirt   +1y
Looking at building the same right now, gathering parts.. 98-99 CC Duallys had a shortbed option.. fenders are 2" shorter than the 8' bed fenders.. just bought this one..
post photo
Page 1 of 1