Page 1 of 1
Dually Projects \  Regular cab long bed dually 99 f250

Regular cab long bed dually 99 f250

Dually Projects
views 613
replies 0
following 1

Ki3bayl3ss   +1y
Hey everyone I'm new to the sight and still figuring stuff out so if I'm doing anything wrong point it out please lol

But to the topic. I have a 99 Ford F-250 regular cab short bed that I plan on swapping a dually rear end in, and heard something about a Chevy clip on the front end and ditch the twin beam design? Still confused on how that would work and how it would be done and what all I need to complete the front end. Then I have a buddy with a 2003ish Ford F-350 dually bed laying around in perfect shape he's gunna sell to me for a decent price. But once it's converted and bagged (notch the rear as well) I plan on getting the 8 to 10 lug adapter and then 6 aluminum peterbilt wheels. This is my dream truck and I'm finally making it a reality. Already have the bed, 1 22.5 Pete rim and collecting parts as I go. Found an axle for 600$ with 4.10s that I'm going to try and get off work early sometime this week and go pick it up. But my biggest concern as of right now is getting the front end swapped to a Chevy clip. Are there any threads specifically on this or anything would help. Thank you for everything In advance!
Page 1 of 1