Page 2 of 2
Mazda 2.2L \  Piston ring gap

Piston ring gap

Mazda 2.2L Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 2514
replies 13
following 3

geterdun   +1y
Yeah, too bad, start up smoke is the oil that leaked past the valve seals while sitting and cooling off being burned out of the compression space.

"hi sorry my first time on site how do I ask a q on this site?"
Start a new thread, as far as I know. Or you can find a similar thread posted and jump in there. People here for the most part are open and here to help one another, all loving their B.
Post was last edited on Feb 18, 2016 12:02. This post has been edited 2 times.
Slammedbeez   +1y
Ya I should of just rebuilt the head first and went from there haha but I'm kinda glad I just did it all, I should be able to get my motor in the next couple days, and then it's on to bagging it!
Cusser   +1y
Johno - this site is quite "unique", changed a while ago. Go to the home page and try from there, to Post New Topic.
Cusser   +1y
"Johno - this site is quite "unique", changed a while ago. Go to the home page and try from there, to Post New Topic. "

Actually, I noticed that I cannot start a new thread either, don't know "where to go and click". I think moderator is mad at me anyway, because I've had nothing but trouble with this "new" format, even have trouble finding my how-to threads, all now titled Wiki something.