threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 1 of 1
Minitruckin' Magazine \  Finding Old Features....

Finding Old Features....

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 1443
replies 9
following 8

mazrod   +1y
My buddy had a feature in Aug of 01 a blue mazda Std cab and my few issues I had have had just deteriorated over the years and are ripped to shreds. I sent MT a email and havent got anything back yet. but anyone know where I can possibly find a link for older features, ive searched for hrs and cant find anything. he dont have the truck anymore or I would just go drool over it and he has sinced moved away. Thanks
mazrod   +1y
Thanks Ed for the link, but his truck is not in their. i tired those features already. thanks again. His was a 86 stnd cab baby blue back in Aug of 01
ohioratrodder   +1y
was it the one that had hydraulics and switched over to a hardline air ride setup?
christianity   +1y
Not to jack your thread, but anyone know where to find the 20yr mini truckin night cruise poster
YUH8IN96   +1y
the poster where all the trucks are in front of the diner? is that the one your looking for christian
christianity   +1y
Yessir that's the one.
YUH8IN96   +1y
im pretty sure i have it i just dont remember what the cover truck was, i might b going to slamfest so if i can find it ill bring it
christianity   +1y
Cool bro. See ya at slamfest.
mazrod   +1y
Hey guys! Im back after a Hiatus of a week. Aug of 2000 MT my buddies truck was featured im looking for a link from his feature if possible, I remember Gr8ride.com about 11 yrs ago was up and it had it on their along with other badass features, but Gr8ride i believe is no more. anybody with any info on a link to a feature would be my new best friend. he no longer has it and the few mags i bought are no more, very few pics as well :(
post photo
Page 1 of 1