threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 1 of 2
Minitruckin' Magazine \  who to talk to about under constuction feature?

who to talk to about under constuction feature?

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 2713
replies 19
following 11

fatbastardcustoms   +1y
if possible, id like to talk to one of the editors or photographers to ask there opnions,tips,knowledge of what it would take to get my stock floor body dropped jimmy shot for a construction zone feature possibly. any pointers, would be great, hoping to have the vehicle at danger zone 2012 with all my body mods hopefully done and in primer. however interior will be gutted still. any information would be great thanks
JTB   +1y
can you post some current pics?
fatbastardcustoms   +1y
these pics are all from last year the black sealer primer was to cover fresh metal work, also ignore the surface rust under the cheap grey primer, i still have to work those fenders along the seams so 80% of that primer or more on there will be gone, it still has a few more mods to be completed before the show, however that front end and bumper wont be on there it should have a diffrent one. maybe even carpet in the interior to hide the wiring harness. however no dash, seats, door panels or console will more then lilkely be in there.
fatbastardcustoms   +1y
except the magazine shot thats 2006.
JTB   +1y
Edited: 1/20/2012 12:13:13 PM by JTB

JTB   +1y
the 2 facebook links are blocked, make that folder public
fatbastardcustoms   +1y
Edited: 1/20/2012 4:12:47 PM by fatbastardcustoms

id love to leave all my pics on facebook public but court battle versus my ex stops that.

low_blazer   +1y
As sombody who's had UC features shot, the photographers will come to you. If it's something they want to shoot, they'll let you know. There are so many UC trucks at shows, it's hard to pick and choose what ones are worth picking up for a feature...