Page 1 of 1
Minitruckin' Magazine \  December 2011 issue

December 2011 issue

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 981
replies 5
following 6

tacomatoy2001   +1y
I just wanted to give a public congradulations to Mini Truckin' magazine for the superb quality of the December issue, just got it in the other day and was sittin' on the pot thumbing through it and something felt different, the thickness of the pages have increased at least 3 times. I just compared it to the November issue. I remeber reading a while back that said to look out for a few changes and I just found one.

Thankyou and keep up the great work!A loyal subscriberPete
NorthwestS   +1y
I agree totally, the feel of the whole mag is much better. The quality and artistic approach of pictures seem better as well. It looks less like it was done in a hurry. It looks like maybe the pride is comin back and you might just keep another subscriber around to see what happens. Great job!
Layumon22s   +1y
Edited: 10/5/2011 11:30:38 PM by Layumon22s

maz2lo87   +1y
I couldnt agree more. I talked to John Mata at Sittin Pretti in August and he said they were working on getting the higher quality paper. I had no idea how much better the features and even show coverage would turn out. I just want to give props to Mata and the rest of the crew at Minitruckin for bringin the Quality of the mag to a whole new level, keep up the good work!!!!!
22below   +1y
Ok good, its not just me.
Every page feels like a cover page, I thought it must have been some mistake in my copy.
onebadkota   +1y
Very impressed with the paper quality as well...Makes things look so much better... Keep it up!!
Page 1 of 1