threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 1 of 1
Minitruckin' Magazine \  subscription expire ????

subscription expire ????

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 988
replies 6
following 4

gimp5561   +1y
i have had a sub. for over 20 years and it ends in oct. 2011 i have yet to get anything about renewing it. i hate to lose it as i have had it so long and still buy it on the news stand.

if anyone knowes who to call about this please let me know. the number's i have to the sub. company is not a working number.
gimp5561   +1y
well my sub. ran out with no renewal notice of any kind

so i dig around an find a number too call and the woman tells me
i am on a DO NOT RENEW list because of the price i got a few years back

what kind of shit is that ??????
lowjetta   +1y
Must of been a real good deal. What was the price by the way. I just renewed my for three years for I think 47 and some change and got a year of truckin for five bucks.
gimp5561   +1y
i got minitruckin an truckin for 36 bucks for 3 years is the new deal i got.
dont remember what i had before
hang time mazda   +1y
I had that same deal for a while too Shannon, but the renewal notice I have gotten last week was for three years for $60. I hate that its that much more money, but I just renewed online about 15 minutes ago at that price.
j&jkustomz   +1y
I got an E-mail about getting a Sub for 3 years that was cheap but it wasn't a renewal. So I checked out my renewal through the website and it was alot more. But I didn't wanna step on toes and change anything but starting a new Sub so I just spent the extra money and just did a renewal. I enjoy the Mag every month so the few extra $$'s isn't going to hurt.
gimp5561   +1y
money's not the point i dont care what it cost its the fact i have had a sub. for the last 20+ years and they didnot even ask if i wanted too renew. people talk about the numbers being down maybe if they would sent out renews that might help the numbers.
Page 1 of 1