Street Trucks Magazine \  April 2011 issue On Sale March 8

April 2011 issue On Sale March 8

Street Trucks Magazine
views 2681
replies 28
following 26

DisseveredCustoms   +1y
Edited: 3/3/2011 10:35:08 PM by DisseveredCustoms

Just wanted to stop by and thank you Jason and the crew at Streettrucks for featuring my truck in such an awesome magazine. It was awesome to work with you Jason, and ill be getting back to work on the truck soon so you will be seeing more progress and updates each show I attend this year.
jrock   +1y
WOW! I just got mine in the mail last night, and this is the first time in a while that i read it from cover to cover. Great features and tech articles. keep it up street trucks crew!!!
Reyna_Bros   +1y
Thanks Guys we appreciate it!! Now off to the next one. I will start a build up on it when I get a little more progress.
Slamitson   +1y
2 of the sickest c10's in texas

BAMMM
OrangeS-10   +1y
My old truck is in this issue (see below), but I'm trying to find out if it was also featured in the March 2011 issue? Can anyone tell me please since I don't have a copy of the March issue.

Eddie936   +1y
It was featured in issue of march then in April it had that section of micro minis stuff real clean truck.
OrangeS-10   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Eddie936 said:

It was featured in issue of march then in April it had that section of micro minis stuff real clean truck.

--------------------------------------------

Thanks man. Now I need to get a copy of the March issue. Appreciate it.
speedylowz   +1y
Definetly a Sweet Cover Congrats!!!!! Good to see Models on the cover Also!!!! Can't wait to check it out!!!
pressbrake   +1y
A press brake, also known as plate bending machine, is a kind of machine tool for bending sheet and plate material, most commonly sheet metal, material could be normal steel, stainless steel, aluminum and so on. Regularly, two C-frames form the sides of the press brake, connected to a table at the bottom and on a moveable slide at the top. The bottom tool is mounted on the table with the top tool mounted on the upper beam.

A Press brake could be described and distinguished by basic specifications, such as the force or tonnage and the working length (length of plate sheet). Additional parameters include the amplitude or stroke, the distance between the frame uprights or side housings, distance to the back gauge, and work height. The upper slide usually operates at a speed ranging from 1 to 15 mm/sec.

There are many different types of press brake as described by the means of applying force: mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and servo-electric. Hydraulic press brake operates by means of two synchronized hydraulic cylinders on the C-frames moving the upper slide. Servo-electric brakes use a servo-motor to drive a ball screw to exert tonnage on the ram.

SUZOU DAFU MACHINE TOOLS CO.,LTD., is a professional manufacturer of hydraulic press brake and servo-electric press brake. Established in 2003, Suzhou Dafu Machine tools have been engaged indesigning, building and selling hydraulic press brake, CNC hydraulic press brake, guillotines shear and CNC guillotine shear for many years. Thanks to full attention upon press brake and guillotine shear building, and the great investment in metal processing equipments. Dafu had made agood start in the industry of press brake and guillotine shear after our products hit market. In 2007, due to reliable quality of press brake and guillotine shear we built and sold, Dafu had gained remarkable reputation in Chinese market and Dafu