threads
Back To Page - Truckin' Magazine
Page 2 of 2
Truckin' Magazine \  Issue 3 on stands now!

Issue 3 on stands now!

Truckin' Magazine
views 1779
replies 17
following 14

AftermathMike   +1y
looks good Max def a good issue..
killerc10   +1y
Congrats to stephn from AFTERMATH for the cover,that truck came a long way from white primer to cover! Long time coming
cocainwhite97   +1y
Did yours guys show coverage of summer madness coming out in the mags yet??
Truckin Max   +1y
Hey guys thanks for the feedback. We are continually working to make the magazine better with input from readers, so if you have any suggestions please post them on here or email them to me @ maxwell.matthewson@sorc.com

@cocainwhite97 We ran coverage of Summer Madness 2010 in our February issue, the one with the 'bagged Super Duty on the cover. Also, here is the link to the coverage on our website:

Summer Madness 2010 on truckinweb.com
cocainwhite97   +1y
anyway I can order the magazine?? I heard my truck might be in it but missed that issue in the store
post photo
Truckin Max   +1y
@cocainwhite97 email me at maxwell.matthewson@sorc.com and I will send you a copy of the article that I just scanned and you can see if you want to buy a magazine.
Reyna_Bros   +1y
Great Sema coverage guys, and best of all the cover!!!!!!!!:AFTERMATH::AFTERMATH::AFTERMATH:
idminitrucker (jason)   +1y
Im kinda partial to the spaninsh fly feature since i painted it and help build it. lol But the rest of the mag looks good too.