Page 1 of 1
Minitruckin' Magazine \  steekerzz

steekerzz

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 1222
replies 9
following 9

spicy   +1y
i just got me an old school m/t sticker on ebay and wonered if its a legit oldschool sticker or a new print? if its old i want to hold onto it but if its new ill stick it on my truck........also it has no (TM OR R)  trade marks  so could i print out more so i dont have to use this one and maybe can hook some people up with an oldschool sticker?.........i noticed on the x-games all the skaters looked like gleaming the cube all  beastie boys 80's out so with the 80's comeback this sticker kicks ass...maybe i could get some more made using other flourescent colors for the minitruckin? neon orange, green, yellow, blue?

framescr8pintoy   +1y

i wouldnt mind a few of those, can always use another sticker or two for the toolbox
Minitruckcartel   +1y
Yes those are real. They are from WAY back in the day. Who sold you this on Ebay? There are only about 100 of these stickers left in the world and I'm looking at them.
DougyFrisch   +1y
Edited: 8/10/2010 5:35:32 PM by DougyFrisch

I've got one of those myself... i've been meanin to start printin some up for everyone, just been busy. If there is much of a demand for em i'll start printin em asap... also, what other color combo's would you guys be interested in seeing? I was just gonna replicate that one but i can do ANYTHING you want with a computer and vinyl, just let me know... 
spicy   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by Minitruckcartel Yes those are real. They are from WAY back in the day. Who sold you this on Ebay? There are only about 100 of these stickers left in the world and I'm looking at them. --------------------------------------------- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190421818204&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_500wt_1182   got them in a deal with other vintage stickers $3.50 shipped for 3 stickers 
DougyFrisch   +1y
damn, i don't think i'll exactly be selling mine for a dollar, but that's a really sweet find right there....   How much would you guys be willing to pay out for these decals? I can do em in ANY color or combo you'd want... just no metallics or fluorescents   I'll also be making a 3x5 banner for my shop of this same design.... 
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y

i remember like a year ago minitruckin was in fresno at AVS tossing em out in the crowd along with license plate frames and a few t-shirts. i had 3 stickers, one on the truck, one on the toolbox and one to a friend. would LOVE to get another for the new truck
Minitruckcartel   +1y
I'll also be making Dougie Fresh & SSM sticker and selling them if anyone wants to buy some.
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y

id love to get 3 of the minitruckin stickers. lemme know how we can do this man.
DougyFrisch   +1y
Thanks Chris! I'll send you the file!   I'll post something up when i make mine and i'll let you guys know how to get em then... 
Page 1 of 1