Page 1 of 1
Minitruckin' Magazine \  Thanks MT Mike/staff

Thanks MT Mike/staff

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 732
replies 3
following 3

getto   +1y
just wanted to say thanks so much for giving the east coast so much attn. lately. I have noticed so much more stuff being covered where i live and the shows i attend, that i couldnt help but to come here and make mention of it, I just wanted you all to know its a good thing. We right coasters are trying to keep this scene alive the best we can, i know alot of dudes out here that show constantly, a big participant at any show G4L. MADE TO ENVY, DRAG MOBB,DI,ELTC, AA,MAGNETIC MINIS GROUNDSCRAPERS ETC ETC are at every show we can get to.  i have seen alot of stuff from local shows and trucks from jersey, pa, ct, ny etc, showing up in the mag, ridin around, features, graffitti whatever.. we all appreciate it greatly. and are all MT subscribers to boot!!

THANK YOU STAFF OF MT FOR ALL OF IT. IT MEANS MORE THEN YOU THINK TO US NOREASTERS! 
SOLOWMA   +1y

I AGREE 100% GETTO ,GREAT TO SEE MORE EAST COAST COVERAGE THANKS MT!

sakustoms   +1y
Very eloquently written Mr. Getto. lol  Really though J, you are 100% correct. There is definitely a lot of top notch stuff coming out of the East and it's nice to see it finally getting the recognition deserved. Not to mention all of your guest appearances in MTGraffiti.   I know that I for one just renewed my MT subscription for another 2 years. Maybe I'll even find time one of these months/years to finish a ride for myself. Who knows?     Thanks again MT for helping us represent the East Coast. 
getto   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by sakustoms Very eloquently written Mr. Getto. lol  Really though J, you are 100% correct. There is definitely a lot of top notch stuff coming out of the East and it's nice to see it finally getting the recognition deserved. Not to mention all of your guest appearances in MTGraffiti.   I know that I for one just renewed my MT subscription for another 2 years. Maybe I'll even find time one of these months/years to finish a ride for myself. Who knows?     Thanks again MT for helping us represent the East Coast.  --------------------------------------------- i just wanted to put it out there so all the people who work so hard to get this mag out know we appreciate their efforts, and applaude them as well...
post photo
Page 1 of 1