Page 1 of 1
Minitruckin' Magazine \  Feature questions

Feature questions

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 749
replies 7
following 7

NorthwestS   +1y
I had my truck shot for a feature back in August of last year and have not heard anything else about it.  I am just curious if someone lets us know or we just know when we know.  Please any info would be very much appreciated.  Thank you.
gimp5561   +1y

my truck was shot in 1999 and it was 2001 before it came out. so just give it time in my opp.
slammedcivicsi   +1y
Eric, email Mike, and see what he says, they shot my truck last August, but lost the photos, I tried to keep in touch with Mike to see the feature details of when it would run, and unfortunatly he gave me bad news. Contact them, and see what happened. I know Shawn shot your feature, so sometimes freelance features take longer than staff photographers. Either way I hope your feature is safe, I know shawn would have put in some real time doing it. See you in a few weeks at Lowdown ? -Brad
mazberrydelight   +1y

wed'd better see him this weekend at Sideshow
NorthwestS   +1y

Thanks everyone for the responses I was just curious as I can't get any word from anyone and don't know how it usually works for everyone.  I'm just  damn excited to see the beast in there if it actually is going to be.  So Brad yours isn't runnin now WTF?  I will see you guys at Lowdown.  If I could make it to Sideshow I would be there.
FXDGRND   +1y
It depends on where your ride fits into an issue. It would be good to hit up mike to make sure they have all the information. I know my tech sheet was not found. The truck ran over a year after being shot. 
slammedcivicsi   +1y
Eric,I sent you an IM with Mikes email in it, hopefully contacting him may get you the results you desire. Honestly I was looking forward to seeing your spread in the s-10 issue. But that one just ran, so hopefully they have something else in mind. -Brad
hue jass   +1y

My wife's truck was shot around 2 years ago and it is fixin to come out.
Page 1 of 1