Minitruckin' Magazine
views 1346
replies 7
following 8

slamdtaco   +1y
Edited: 5/25/2010 4:07:17 PM by SLAMDTACO

I wasn't able to spend more to win it this time

$60

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190398043696&ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT
Uncle Fester   +1y

Wish I had seen that.  I am trying to find the first issue myself.  I need a few to complete my collection.
gimp5561   +1y

well hell i had only bid $50 i ment too hit 150. i do like the way ebay hides your name from the bidders i know i bid and my name is not even on the bid list..
twistedsdime   +1y

Yea its so you don't get harassed by other bidders. I was watching that auction but was at work. It was just $6 still last night. Seems like they normally go for $100. Someone got a deal.

gimp5561   +1y

i sold one to someone in aust. for $350.00 plus shipping in march. he emailed me out of the blue and offered that.
gimp5561   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Uncle FesterWish I had seen that.  I am trying to find the first issue myself.  I need a few to complete my collection.---------------------------------------------fester what you need ??  i got shit loads, send me a list and i will see
shpaint1   +1y
well i have issue numbers 1,2 and 3 settin right here in front of me, 1 and 2 are in excellent condition, 3 is ok, the cover staples are there but the cover has pulled off them and theres a small tear or 2, (less then a 1/2 inch long), i guess i will take offers for a couple days then i am going to e bay them
xefchopper   +1y

i got a perfect number 1. whatcha give me for it
Page 1 of 1