replies 17
following 18

tre5   +1y
Glad that topic made it to print..."someone's got to say it"
never_done86   +1y

what is it i havent seen it yet ???
idrgbdy   +1y
Edited: 4/27/2010 10:24:17 AM by idrgbdy

about how there is always a thread on forums about the scene is dying, the scene is over, blah blah blah..... i agree with mike and the majority of people! the scene is not dead!!
droopy   +1y

Nicely done mike seen it this morning!!!!!!!
never_done86   +1y

Good to hear ... The scene isnt any different than it was years ago ... maybe people have left it .... but its deffinately not going anywhere ... i have two future minitruckers justt waiting to start some kind of project .. and they are nowhere near driving age ...lmao 
post photo
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y
Edited: 4/27/2010 12:09:25 PM by AON-4PumpedCL

Great article Mike!  15 years ago I was new to this scene and everything was amazing to me back then.  Since then I have evolved and it takes a lot more to impress me.  I bet if you ask someone who is new to this whole scene they'll tell you it's still doing great!
HotRodDime   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by never_done86Good to hear ... The scene isnt any different than it was years ago ... maybe people have left it .... but its deffinately not going anywhere ... i have two future minitruckers justt waiting to start some kind of project .. and they are nowhere near driving age ...lmao ---------------------------------------------THAT's AWESOME!!!!!  
post photo
HotRodDime   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by AON-4PumpedCLEdited: 4/27/2010 12:09:25 PM by AON-4PumpedCLGreat article Mike!  15 years ago I was new to this scene and everything was amazing to me back then.  Since then I have evolved and it takes a lot more to impress me.  I bet if you ask someone who is new to this whole scene they'll tell you it's still doing great! ---------------------------------------------yeah, very true... same here! but there's still a ton of great people, and tons of killer rides! scene is what you make of it, just like anything else in life
boooghar   +1y

eh, mike is still overrated thou
HotRodDime   +1y

and you're still old and useless   you too!