Page 1 of 3
Minitruckin' Magazine \  June 2010 Issue

June 2010 Issue

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 2334
replies 22
following 19

HotRodDime   +1y

loaded with some super sick old school rides! keeping it real, one issue at a time!!!
jetts   +1y

i wish there was a feature on the sunset hardbody, i love that truck
HotRodDime   +1y
ya that thing is bad! drove to Tex Mex body dropped and all!!! when it's finished we will be featuring it for sure
CHUNK91   +1y

Great issue Mike!  I love the old school trucks. Oh yea, the Drop Em Wear? coverage turned out nice too. Thanks!
bodydropped85   +1y
picked up the issue friday, good stuff~!
bodydropped85   +1y
picked up the issue friday, good stuff~!
ETNSFLT   +1y

Nick, the owner of the black SunSet tandem, wants to change the paint color. I told him he was crazy!! You won't find a more dedicated minitrucker around. He's the president of our chapter for a reason. I'm just glad he finally got rid of the mullett!!!  hahaha!!! -Stew-
oneandthenanother   +1y

my feature turned out great. Thanks Mike
HotRodDime   +1y

truck is awesome David! much deserved!!! wish we could do 100 covers a year because A TON of the trucks we feature deserve covers! but all we have is 12...
gimp5561   +1y

glad mine made riding around my wife took that pic.  just wish you had put mine on the cover damn it   that toyota from upnorth is bad ass i seen it at carlile PA last and wondered why it had not been in the mag. I got mine out of the mailbox and set down read it cover to cover the first day so now i need july !!!