May 2010 issue

Street Trucks Magazine
views 1785
replies 16
following 14

IMLOWER   +1y

no but another truck i had a hand in  wil be in it 
still2high   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by IMLOWERno but another truck i had a hand in  wil be in it ---------------------------------------------Mine????
maz2lo87   +1y

I cant wait for it to come out in WA, a dakota from our club is featured in it!!!!!!!!
Marcos_65   +1y
Got mine yesterday! Great issue so far
uglytortuga   +1y

i need to get this issue apparently im in this runnin down the road at turkey drag.
woof   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Mulligan---------------------------------------------Originally posted by shpaint1Edited: 4/5/2010 10:43:56 PM by shpaint1probably a age old bitch but.................why does it hit the stands before those of us with subscriptions get ours? i have had a from the very first available issue, and yet every single month its on the stands before i get mine. ---------------------------------------------Its kind of a toss up depending on where you live it seems, our printer is on the east coast so those with subscriptions living in the south and east will get theirs earlier than it hits the stands...and technically this issue isnt on sale on stands until next week...but most stores replenish as soon as they get the magazines in so it goes up early---------------------------------------------Thanks for explaining that as I always wondered the same thing.  Just renewal'd mine for 3 more yrs, Keep up the Great work!
idrgbdy   +1y
that dime on the cover is sick! time to go buy a subscription. i thought i had one. lol