Page 1 of 2
Street Trucks Magazine \  May 2010 issue

May 2010 issue

Street Trucks Magazine
views 1782
replies 16
following 14

Mulligan   +1y
May 2010 issue on stands! Includes over 40 pages of tech articles...from bolt on to full frame fabrication including a bodydropped Colorado on 24s!A massive suspension parts guide for all of your slammed and lifted needs. Suspension School with Max Fish! Shows include Last Resort, Turkey Drag and more.  Get yours now!  
shpaint1   +1y
Edited: 4/5/2010 10:43:56 PM by shpaint1

probably a age old bitch but.................why does it hit the stands before those of us with subscriptions get ours? i have had a from the very first available issue, and yet every single month its on the stands before i get mine.
laydsuzu   +1y

Glad to see Davids truck on the cover!! Definatly worthy!
95laynframe   +1y

Rudy's truck is in the upper corner. Great to see  Xtreme Lowz Features.
tlw32882   +1y
i flipped through the issue, it looks good. im going to save the reading for the way down to LOATP
lowdowndirtydawg   +1y

I liked it very much, thank you for doing a great job. My wife was very happy, and my kids will be proud. You guys are the best.  Carlos  Freaks of nature
Mulligan   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by shpaint1Edited: 4/5/2010 10:43:56 PM by shpaint1probably a age old bitch but.................why does it hit the stands before those of us with subscriptions get ours? i have had a from the very first available issue, and yet every single month its on the stands before i get mine. --------------------------------------------- Its kind of a toss up depending on where you live it seems, our printer is on the east coast so those with subscriptions living in the south and east will get theirs earlier than it hits the stands...and technically this issue isnt on sale on stands until next week...but most stores replenish as soon as they get the magazines in so it goes up early
IMLOWER   +1y

was a nice issue  but im looking forward to next months more
DeepSouthS10   +1y
Edited: 4/6/2010 4:39:33 PM by DeepSouthS10

are we to expect a bad ass crew cab on 26's to be gracing the cover of the next issue???

laydsuzu   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DeepSouthS10Edited: 4/6/2010 4:39:33 PM by DeepSouthS10are we to expect a bad ass crew cab on 26's to be gracing the cover of the next issue???

---------------------------------------------its aaaaaaaaaight........