WINTER 1989 MINI TRUCKIN ISSUE NEEDED

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 886
replies 8
following 5

nc dragger   +1y
Edited: 3/7/2010 6:39:18 AM by twisted yota

Edited: 3/7/2010 6:38:29 AM by twisted yota
Thought this would be the best place to ask ,(I havent seen any on ebay in awhile) Im looking for the Winter 1989 Minitruckin Magazine .I can send payment via paypal just shoot me a IM with a price. shipping would be to 37686
Kelly R   +1y

I probably have it around here somewhere.  I have every single issue ever made and my wife wants them gone so i have been trying to sell them off.  I will look around and post if i find it.
nc dragger   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Kelly RI probably have it around here somewhere.  I have every single issue ever made and my wife wants them gone so i have been trying to sell them off.  I will look around and post if i find it.---------------------------------------------thank you . just let me know and i will send ya cash.
Kelly R   +1y

sorry man, I havent been able to find it yet.  I still have a few crates to look through.  I will look more this weekend and post here if i find them.
nc dragger   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Kelly Rsorry man, I havent been able to find it yet.  I still have a few crates to look through.  I will look more this weekend and post here if i find them.---------------------------------------------Thank you for looking if you run across it  just let me know.
Kelly R   +1y

I found it bro.  It has the blue Nissan Hardbody kingcab with the big stereo in it on the cover and the Nissan with the spinning bed featured in it.I will take $15 for it shipped to you you can send me a money order to 432 Maple Salina KS 67401.I will send it to you the day the money order arrives.
nc dragger   +1y

done deal thanks kelly.  you also have a IM.
Kelly R   +1y

its in the mail man!  I also im you
nc dragger   +1y

Thanks man I will let you know when it arrives.
Page 1 of 1