threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 1 of 2
Minitruckin' Magazine \  feb issue with rangers on the cover?

feb issue with rangers on the cover?

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 1551
replies 10
following 11

automatik23   +1y
so i normally get my issue halfway through each month which sucks enough but i paid for a 4 year subscription about 2 or 3 months ago and i still havent gotten the current issue....anyone else having this problem this month? id like to see those 2 rangers that are on the cover
vcminitrucker4lyfe   +1y
I got mine already
Layumon22s   +1y
I had mine for about 3 weeks or so now, at least
twistedsdime   +1y

I got the March issue today...if that makes you feel any better.
CHUNK91   +1y

I just got the May issue the other day in the mail. It looks great!  It has the old school S-10 and Toyota on the cover... Great work Mike!
twistedsdime   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by twistedsdimeI got the May issue today...if that makes you feel any better.---------------------------------------------
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y

i still havnt got january issue, yet they still seem to send me the "YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL EXPIRE IN X MONTHS, ACT NOW" in the mail. subscriptions are about worthless now-a-days
LowDownFabrications   +1y

I got mine 3-4 weeks ago.
plyrh8r1   +1y

i got mine at walmart like always. its nice to see some trucks u see at shows in mags
pmiller   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by plyrh8r1i got mine at walmart like always. its nice to see some trucks u see at shows in mags---------------------------------------------At least you can go to Walmart to get it.  My walmart quit carrying them a few months ago.  I have to make a trip to the mall to get mine.  I drive about 50 mi on the way home from work and there is not one Walmart, Food Lion, Drug Store or parts store that carries it.  I'm going to break down this year and go ahead and get my subscription.