Page 1 of 2
Minitruckin' Magazine \  ???? about new mag

???? about new mag

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 1528
replies 12
following 11

gimp5561   +1y
ok setting at home in  the snow storm reading new MT and in the poster in the center fold there in a dude in what looks like his underwear
and a sweatshirt next to the fire pit.  Am i wright or have i gone crazy?????
KEEF   +1y
Thats Pascal, the owner of the green Ranger hahahahahahahaha he's a character for sure and likes to have a good time
pazz   +1y
Ya the body on the ground covered with a blanket  I was Loling for 10min... i don't think ive ever seen anything like that in the mag b4
trucks&stuff   +1y

those are some wild and crazy guys!!!!
tuckinlugs06   +1y

i like the 1st page where to are detroying each other's trucks
///RELAXED 720   +1y
a man in his underroos in MT?  Did Mike come out of the closet or something? I'll never buy the mag again                J/p :LOL:
HotRodDime   +1y

:LOL: yeah Chicken went all out for this photo shoot and they really had a blast doing the shoot! we wanted to show off a few of the cool shots that didn't make the feature, and what better way then to make them BIG  
Dejavu   +1y
i like to party.......hey mike thanks a lot for really making this months issue a blast and pleasure for me to be a part of! we had a great time and i appologize for the nonsense i get myself in but i think everyone is getting a good laugh out of it! with the permission of john jackson, here is another shot that didnt make the mag... i think maybe i should open a whole thread just for these pictures..... i think maybe i should!

post photo
splitdecision   +1y

That was by far the most fun I have ever had at a photo shoot, great times with great friends!
gimp5561   +1y

well the more i look at this the more i see. great job