Page 1 of 2
Minitruckin' Magazine \  Winter 1989 Minitruckin issue needed

Winter 1989 Minitruckin issue needed

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 13206
replies 10
following 7

LOMOFO01   +1y
Figured this is the best venue to ask for some help.  I need the Winter 1989 Minitruckin Magazine to complete my entire collection.  If anyone out there has an extra issue of it, please email me @ lomofo01@hotmail.com  I have several older issues that if you need one of mine, I will gladly trade you one for one and give some cash for your time.

Thanks,

Andy
Don Shagwell   +1y

What month? I have a bunch of old MT at the house. Send me an email matt@suicidedoors.com     
///RELAXED 720   +1y
Edited: 12/9/2009 6:48:24 PM by ///RELAXED 720

Winter 89 is the issue. Back then they only come out 4 times a yr summer, spring, winter & fall......but in 89 there were 5 issues IF I remember right ........ summer, spring, winter, fall & NOVEMBER 89..... or maybe that was 90.
LOMOFO01   +1y

that was 1990, I have all  5 of those, 1989 was 4 issues; (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter)  1988 was only one issue.
///RELAXED 720   +1y
i couldnt remember which year it was but i knew it was either 89-90.....
LOMOFO01   +1y

hitting this to put it back @ the top, anyone out there have a spare that they can help me out with this.  Like I said, I am willing to trade some of my doubles that I have from the early years to get a good copy of this one.  If anyone has an extra copy, let me know! Thanks
baggedmitsu   +1y

damn i wish i had an extra one, but i only have one. I'm missing Spring of 89
gimp5561   +1y

andy your is at my house i will bring it too jodys if the weather ever brakes so i can load his truck
LOMOFO01   +1y

Bullis, when the weather does break, you be sure to tell me when you are heading up this way & I will meet up with you and get that.  I apprecaite it brother, you know how much it means to me to finish this out.
gimp5561   +1y

I MAY HAVE A LOAD COMIN TOO YOUR TOWN NEXT WEEK  i have had enough show you