threads
Back To Page - Drop Em Wear Clothing
Page 2 of 2
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  DICK BULB HANDOFF!!! See the new Hall of Famer!!!

DICK BULB HANDOFF!!! See the new Hall of Famer!!!

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 1999
replies 17
following 13

VWDimplz   +1y
I have to be...you've met him...he's a real pain in the ass.
post photo
cnsparx   +1y

OK Beebs i dont know what you have been doin with this bulb for the last month but.....It itchs and I have an overwelming urge to sit down to pee!!!! Is this normal 4 u???  I think your characteristics may have rubbed off on my bulb!!!!
sjudd86   +1y

HAHA thats funny
DropEmWear   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BEEJAYOK Beebs i dont know what you have been doin with this bulb for the last month but.....It itchs and I have an overwelming urge to sit down to pee!!!! Is this normal 4 u???  I think your characteristics may have rubbed off on my bulb!!!! ---------------------------------------------sorry the bulb does not come with any ointment. deal with it! lol
boooghar   +1y

wtg dick
bill brasky   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by toy2drgI have to be...you've met him...he's a real pain in the ass. --------------------------------------------- you take it in the ass?
post photo
VWDimplz   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Bill Brasky---------------------------------------------Originally posted by toy2drgI have to be...you've met him...he's a real pain in the ass. --------------------------------------------- you take it in the ass?--------------------------------------------- That was DEFINITELY a figurative statement and by NO means and NO stretch of the imagination a literal one.
post photo
post photo
post photo
twistedsdime   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BEEJAYOK Beebs i dont know what you have been doin with this bulb for the last month but.....It itchs and I have an overwelming urge to sit down to pee!!!! Is this normal 4 u???  I think your characteristics may have rubbed off on my bulb!!!! ---------------------------------------------Oh come on. You know your Dick had an itch to it WAYYYYYYYY before John put his hands on your dick.