threads
Back To Page - Drop Em Wear Clothing
Page 1 of 2
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  DICK BULB HANDOFF!!! See the new Hall of Famer!!!

DICK BULB HANDOFF!!! See the new Hall of Famer!!!

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 1997
replies 17
following 13

DropEmWear   +1y
It is with a heavy heart that I must now hand down my "DICK" bulb and let the legacy continue.  Many people came to mind (no pun intended....alright the pun was intended) when I made my choice on who to pass it along to.  Lets face it, most of us are overly qualified to be "Dick of the Month" here.  But after careful consideration, I decided that BEEJAY ANDERSON is the most deserving candidate. 

Not only does he pride himself on being a dick...he has shown many "dick moves" over the past year that made him the best choice.  Not only does this guy have a Mazda that not only does not NOW but probably never WILL run.  But he has gone above and beyond the call of duty to rise in the "DICK" ranks.  Keep up the awesome job BEEJAY, we know your wonderful wife Jess will back us up on this too

Everyone take a minute and welcome BEEJAY to the DICK HALL OF FAME!!!!!!!

Enjoy it...DICK! 
P.S.  see ya this weekend..lol
hotwheelbabie   +1y

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jance Customs   +1y

I know a guy in Lubbock that should be up for next months award!!!!!! But he's not a member on this site...
cnsparx   +1y
WOW!!! What an honor!!! I'd like to think all the the little people who help bring out my dickness on a day to day basis. John, as always you did a great job holding the dick. Hopefully i can have a great month swinging my bulb around. See everyone this weekend at Cali-Style Toy Drive!!!
DILLARD   +1y

lol how did you get to decide who passes the dick......that was a pretty bold move
hotwheelbabie   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BEEJAYWOW!!! What an honor!!! I'd like to think all the the little people who help bring out my dickness on a day to day basis. John, as always you did a great job holding the dick. Hopefully i can have a great month swinging my bulb around. See everyone this weekend at Cali-Style Toy Drive!!!---------------------------------------------First of all...what a speech BEEJAY!  Wow, done in true dick form..lol  I am still waiting on the little lady to chime in here.  She must be loading her cannon.  In the meantime, I would just like to say I personally love the dick!I think I should have been the one to pick the next dick since I had to put up with the first one..lol  But only a dick would take even that honor away from me right?
DropEmWear   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DILLARDlol how did you get to decide who passes the dick......that was a pretty bold move ---------------------------------------------well you see that is the perk to being nominated! you get to swing it around for a bit then pass it off to someone else. Maybe you will be next dick. lol.Rules:1) you can only be chosen for dick of the month by THE dick of the month.2) you will then get the dick bulb and avitar3) the dick bulb and avitar does not give you super dick powers.4) the bulb and avitar are irreversable for one month. Kris holds the key to it. No matter what you do you can't change it. (trust me i tried) lol5) it does not give you the rights to more trash talking on SSM. 6) being nominated for dick of the month is decided by, but certainly not limited to, his or her actions on SSM.  its simple and easy!
VWDimplz   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DropEmWearKeep up the awesome job BEEJAY, we know your wonderful wife Jess will back us up on this too --------------------------------------------- You KNOW I will.  Bad part is, Ya'll don't even know the half of it!!! Those of you who are my facebook friends see at LEAST once a week that I want to punch, stab or drowned him for various reasons.  Anytime anyone wants to borrow him, he's ALLL yours!!!!!      ---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BEEJAY  I'd like to think all the the little people who Help bring out my dickness on a day to day basis. --------------------------------------------- Lets be honest Beejay, you don't need the "little people" to be a dick...it just comes so natural....     ---------------------------------------------Originally posted by hotwheelbabieI think I should have been the one to pick the next dick since I had to put up with the first one..lol ----------------------------------------------- Hey Wife....you got rid of the first dick and all in the same week, you get to put up with the second dick all weekend lol....how did you get SO lucky?!?!? Good thing I'll be there to level it out...whewwwwwww.
post photo
DropEmWear   +1y
  --------------------------------------------- You KNOW I will.  Bad part is, Ya'll don't even know the half of it!!! Those of you who are my facebook friends see at LEAST once a week that I want to punch, stab or drowned him for various reasons.  Anytime anyone wants to borrow him, he's ALLL yours!!!!!      --------------------------------------------- SO VIOLENT! lol 
layedoutnissan   +1y
haha