threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 1 of 1
Minitruckin' Magazine \  Anyone have the first issue of mini truckin for sale ?

Anyone have the first issue of mini truckin for sale ?

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 1657
replies 7
following 3

nc dragger   +1y
hey guys im looking to buy a first issue of mini truckin "88" I know there costly but im looking to buy.
perfer one in good to great cond. pm me a price and i can pay via paypal upon agreement. shipping would
be to 37686  .
slamdtaco   +1y

if no one responds here, just keep checking ebay. they show up fairly often. I've seen them sell from 120-175 on theresearch "minitruckin" and "mini truckin" in case it's spelled either way
nc dragger   +1y

whats up jason ? I have been checking ebay and no luck yet . I have bought alot issues from you and thank you for them.Im willing to pay top dollar for a good to great cond issue. 
nc dragger   +1y

Anyone wanting to sale ?
nc dragger   +1y

one more bump
baggedmitsu   +1y

" I came across straight out of Mini Truckin' headquarters in Southern California years ago" Thats weird, when i worked their, they didnt keep back issues, but oddly enough a lot of the issues were missing in the office catalog. I tried my damndest to put the set back together when i worked their. Eventually i did get all the first serious issues. I think the MT office now has a pretty complete set because of me and Mike.
nc dragger   +1y

thanks guys I got lucky and  grabbed this one. sweet issue  all i need now is a winter 89 issue.
Page 1 of 1