threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 1 of 2
Minitruckin' Magazine \  Truckin' mag subscription?

Truckin' mag subscription?

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 1782
replies 11
following 11

corey0814   +1y
Edited: 11/18/2009 2:00:08 PM by corey0814

i know this isn't in the right section, but there is no where to post for truckin'

i was wondering if anyone knew why or if anyone else has recently started getting truckin mag for no reason?

i have never paid for the reg truckin mag.  about 2 weeks ago i got 2 in the mail.  i was wondering if this had something to do with that rumor that one of the mags was going under (i think it was sport truck).  i pay for mini truckin, sport truck, & street trucks, but i've always stayed away from truckin cause in my opinion there's a hundred pages of ads for 1 pic of a truck.  that's why it's the size of a sunday new york times.

don't get me wrong, i like free sh*t as much as the next guy, but i was just wondering why?

thanks,
corey

johnboyon20s   +1y

i think  thats gonna be ur replacement for sport truck,  they sent me some off road suspenion mag instead of sport truck
ptman2002   +1y

yeah its a replacement for sport truck.  i got like 3 issues the same day last week.
twistedsdime   +1y

Yea what that guy said!^^^^^^^^^^
Minitruckcartel   +1y
I am for once going to stand up for Truckin' mag for the first time in my life. The thing is, we all know Truckin' mag to be filled with ads and nothing but bro-dozer trucks with boats on the back could get a feature. BUT, the truth is, the NEW TRUCKIN' is way better than ever before, it's turned back into a truck magazine.  Trust me the boat thing and ads turned me off years ago too but this mag has improved beyond belief in the last year or so. It's back to TRUCKIN' not BOATIN'. MT4LYFE though! haha
isdeleon   +1y

that explains it... i already have a Truckin' subscription but to a different address, so it threw me off when i received another one, thanks for the explanation...

lowromigo   +1y
Edited: 11/18/2009 4:18:39 PM by lowromigo

Edited: 11/18/2009 4:16:38 PM by lowromigoI received 4 Wheeler mag. to replace my Sport Truck subscripiction, since I'm not really into 4 Wheeler mag. I called the number just inside the cover under subscripition services and since I already have a Truckin' subscripition there going to send me a $20 dollar refund.

79squarebody   +1y

yeah i got 2 truckins on the same day..i had jus renewed sporttruck so i am gettin truckins till 2013...
dbldub01   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lowromigoEdited: 11/18/2009 4:18:39 PM by lowromigoEdited: 11/18/2009 4:16:38 PM by lowromigoI received 4 Wheeler mag. to replace my Sport Truck subscripiction, since I'm not really into 4 Wheeler mag. I called the number just inside the cover under subscripition services and since I already have a Truckin' subscripition there going to send me a $20 dollar refund.

---------------------------------------------That's good info to know, I got a 4 Wheeler mag the other day also, I knew the reason why and it went straight into the trash....I guess I will have to atleast open the next one to find that number!