threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 1 of 1
Minitruckin' Magazine \  What would you pay for a huge collection of Minitruckin?

What would you pay for a huge collection of Minitruckin?

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 939
replies 8
following 7

dragnlow   +1y
I have come upon some hard times and I have decided to part with a huge stack dating back to the early 90's until now. Of course the older ones mean a lot but I am not trying to get rich here just want to know what people are willing to pay. I wanted to do 5 each and if someone wanted the whole thing I am willing to go down to 3 each. I just want an honest idea.

PM me for what I have
nc dragger   +1y

there is a message for ya.

ibagurs   +1y

message me for the price for them all.

thanks

twistedsdime   +1y

Depends on what exactly you have. I'll IM you for a list of what you got.
dragnlow   +1y

This is the mother load of magazines. Lots of rare issues in here I want to let them all go at once....... There are over 140 issues that need a new home!!!! Here are just a few of the old school ones  I got tired of writing them down  September 1991March 1992Sept 1992Jan 1992July 1992Jan 1993May 1993Nov 1993Sep 1993July 1994Oct 1995Jan, May, Sept, Nov 1996FEB, AUG, SEP 1997SEP, OCT of 1998 and the list goes on....  
Uncle Fester   +1y

Sorry about the hard times I hear ya there myself.  Good luck with the sale. 
DOWNSUB   +1y

Hey C-dog just an FYI is someone buys them and you need to ship if you tell them your shipping schools book they give you a Big brake on price $$$.
dragnlow   +1y

Thanks for the heads up on that. After stacking them back up I realized that it is going to have to be shipped in two boxes. I hope I find someone that is a historian of sorts that will save these for future generations.
nickgbmx   +1y

sent you an IM chris
Page 1 of 1