Page 2 of 2
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  Reppin Drop Em Wear in Afghanistan

Reppin Drop Em Wear in Afghanistan

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 2186
replies 14
following 12

DropEmWear   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by MaztangEdited: 10/16/2009 10:12:51 AM by MaztangJust so everyone knows, I was in the Marine Corps from 99 to 04'. I got out and now I am working for L3 Vertex on the Armies helicopters. It is nice to be able to give the soldiers a break, these guys come out here over and over again. I have talked to some of these guys that have been out here like 4 times already and only on their first enlistment , so it is nice to be able to help them out. And thanks for the kind words guys, I know I am a goofy looking bastard but it is all I have to work with! hahaha  Oh and the guys at Drop Em Wear did hook me up. Big thanks to Drop Em Wear. I really appreciate it.---------------------------------------------

you are very welcome ryan. We donate tons of merchandise to the troops. We get tons of letters each month. Just as simple as a clean white t-shirt for them makes their day and brings them good memories from the states. There are a few guys over there that are putting together a special deal for any company who wants there t-shirt photographed over there. I will look through my old e-mails and post it up in a diff forum. This group of guys miss there home and just want something to pass some time and keep there minds off things.

///RELAXED 720   +1y
Edited: 11/8/2009 3:14:57 PM by ///RELAXED 720

Thank you for your service.......   John when did u start using a self portrait for an avatar ?               LMAO
projekt94   +1y

HEY MAN FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA KIDDIN BRO!!!! but in all serious those are nut stains on the shirt dont let him lie to yall!!!! hahahahahaha hurry up and get home bro!!!! stay safe and leave the camels alone they didnt do nothing to ya!!!! hahahaha ok im done!!! hahaha
maztang (ryan)   +1y

Thanks John. Let me know if you find that site.  David.............you're gay!!! hahaha  I can't wait to get back bro! Lots of plans and now that I won't have to work so many hrs anymore, there will be lots of time for tha 83!!
projekt94   +1y

hells yeah!!! im down!!! got plans for the dime too!!! haha