Drop Em Wear Clothing \  Reppin Drop Em Wear in Afghanistan

Reppin Drop Em Wear in Afghanistan

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 2180
replies 14
following 12

maztang (ryan)   +1y
Edited: 10/16/2009 2:26:24 AM by Maztang

Sorry, there are no models around here, just my sexy ass! And for the record the stains on the front of the shirt did not come from me working or watching nauty videos! When you turn in laundry out here, it sometimes come back dirtier than when you turned it in! I don't know why? Damn locals!!! http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f278/Maztang/002.jpg" border="0" alt="" />http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f278/Maztang/003.jpg" border="0" alt="" />
maztang (ryan)   +1y

can someone fix the pics for me, i suck!
ptman2002   +1y

fixed it for you.  thanks for serving our country man.  i have a friend down there in afgan country. 

relaxednoma   +1y
noice! and I'm with mike ^ thanks for serving our country, stay safe!
layedoutnissan   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dragginsonomanoice! and I'm with mike ^ thanks for serving our country, stay safe!---------------------------------------------X2
lowazzmaz   +1y

Hey man thanks for all you and others are doing there. I think this deserves a free drop em shirt.
DILLARD   +1y

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I 2nd that!   
maztang (ryan)   +1y
Edited: 10/16/2009 10:12:51 AM by Maztang

Just so everyone knows, I was in the Marine Corps from 99 to 04'. I got out and now I am working for L3 Vertex on the Armies helicopters. It is nice to be able to give the soldiers a break, these guys come out here over and over again. I have talked to some of these guys that have been out here like 4 times already and only on their first enlistment , so it is nice to be able to help them out. And thanks for the kind words guys, I know I am a goofy looking bastard but it is all I have to work with! hahaha  Oh and the guys at Drop Em Wear did hook me up. Big thanks to Drop Em Wear. I really appreciate it.
FCKNLOW   +1y

Thanks for the work you do to keep us free and able to do what we love!!!!