threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 1 of 2
Minitruckin' Magazine \  Do You Want Your Club in Minitruckin' Check This Out!!!!

Do You Want Your Club in Minitruckin' Check This Out!!!!

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 1995
replies 14
following 12

ChadFFF   +1y
Edited: 11/26/2009 12:59:51 AM by ChadFFF

Ok at this point you have seen my section in Minitruckin' Magazine bringing you the reader the scoop on the clubs in our scene. So far Freaks of Nature, Sittin Pretti, and Down To Earth just to name a few of the clubs that have been in the section of the magazine. The point of the section is to show the history of the clubs in our sport. Where clubs have come from, how they got started and what the future holds for the clubs in our great sport called Minitruckin'. This is a great way to share with the world your clubs story that started as an idea to grow to the family your club is today.Have your Prez/Founder email me at mtchadcooper@gmail.com for more info on getting your club in Minitruckin' Next!!!

HotRodDime   +1y

A warm welcome to Chad Cooper as our Club/Event Editor! He is contributing some very cool stuff to the magazine and bringing tons of club and event lyfestyle stuff your way!!! Look for more of Chad's work month after month! Welcome aboard again brotha!!!  
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y

man, i love this magazine!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO WORK GUYS
layedoutnissan   +1y

This is a great way for smaller or regional clubs that have been around for a long time to get a little spotlight, I love the idea.
98lows10   +1y
Great idea for sure!  It is cool to see where all the different clubs are from and how they started.    We need to get some more North East shows in the events calender
twistedsdime   +1y

Great idea Chad. Thanks for everything you are adding to the already great magazine!

ChadFFF   +1y
Thanks everyone for the emails and positive feed back!!! Keep the emails coming i want to here about your club!!!
layed521   +1y
This is the greatest addition to the mag Ive seen in a while. It was great to see my clubs story & now I can't wait to see who is chosen for next month! 
ChadFFF   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by CHUBBZThis is the greatest addition to the mag Ive seen in a while. It was great to see my clubs story & now I can't wait to see who is chosen for next month! ---------------------------------------------Thanks Chubbz for the support!!!
post photo
ChadFFF   +1y

Hit me up!!! I want to have your club in Minitruckin'=)