Page 2 of 3
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  DROP EM WEAR SUNGLASSES

DROP EM WEAR SUNGLASSES

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 2578
replies 24
following 16

SSM-Webmaster   +1y

i think these are those billet sunglasses.. i bought a pair at a show once and my ex wifes mom stole them (bad sign). I loved em but i remember them being like $150-$200
DropEmWear   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BOOOGHARgatorz is still in business  ? wow---------------------------------------------yeah they merged with no fear a while back. i guess sign of the times
do_spiderman   +1y
Any chance you can put perscription lenses in them?
bodydropped85   +1y

pics or fail. ditto on what richard said.
ptman2002   +1y

im sure you can get prescription lenses put in.  you can take them to the glasses place and they can cut the lenses to fit.
lyinlow   +1y

very interested in a pair as well!!!  cant wait to see the options 
DropEmWear   +1y

here they are: 
post photo
post photo
DropEmWear   +1y

I will have prices on monday after our show. Then a link will be added to the site to purchase a pair. They will take 2 weeks to get but well worth the wait.
vcminitrucker4lyfe   +1y
pretty sweet looking. Will they come with different colored lenses? How dark are they? I have to have really dark shades. I really want a pair though.
DropEmWear   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by minitrucker4lyfepretty sweet looking. Will they come with different colored lenses? How dark are they? I have to have really dark shades. I really want a pair though.---------------------------------------------They will come with the darkest lenses they make. Your eyes will not be visable so you will be able to stare at all the hot woman and never get noticed. lol. They also sell a wide variety of colored lenses, polorized lenses etc at an extra cost. Remember these are fully rebuildable. If anything breaks or scratches you may purchase a new part instead of dumping tons of loot on a whole new pair.