Page 1 of 3
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  DROP EM WEAR SUNGLASSES

DROP EM WEAR SUNGLASSES

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 2574
replies 24
following 16

DropEmWear   +1y
alright alright...stop hounding me about getting the ball rolling...Drop em wear is teaming up with GATORZ eyewear to produce sunglasses. They will be manufactured by gatorz but will have our skull logo on the side instead of the gatorz logo. They will also come with a hard case. Some of you may have seen the prototypes on my head all summer long. We can get them in polished or anodized with black lenses. Sunglasses are fully repairable.  please e-mail us if you are interested. They make a great x-mas gift. pics will be up shortly and they will be slightly cheaper than getting a gatorz pair...can't beat that.
FCKNLOW   +1y

very intrested in a pair!
vcminitrucker4lyfe   +1y
I like the sound of these. Lets see some pics and if you have a definate price please pm it to me. also the color options
smctoy   +1y
Edited: 10/6/2009 12:18:17 AM by smcprez

sounds good...cant wait to see them
ptman2002   +1y

always wanted a pair of the gatorz  glasses.   so if i have the extra cash we you get them available i will get some.
relaxednoma   +1y
That's focking awesome. I will def pick a pair up to go with my radiators that I have now!
twistedsdime   +1y

Great news! Glad to hear they are finally coming soon!
mr donut   +1y

will you have some at slamfest i want a pair. dont forget Spring Fling 2010 will be here before you know it later
boooghar   +1y

gatorz is still in business  ? wow
idrgbdy   +1y
i need a pair of shades!