Page 1 of 2
Minitruckin' Magazine \  Congrats Sittin Pretti

Congrats Sittin Pretti

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 1719
replies 13
following 14

wirenut   +1y
just wanted to say congrat to sittin pretti on the club profile in this months MT diffently well deserved.
DILLARD   +1y

pearldrop   +1y

Thanks Andy. It is definitely nice for the small clubs to get some recognition.
sitnprti   +1y
We definately appreciate all the recognition.  It feels good to be a small club and get the publicity from the article. We know there are many other clubs out there as deserving or more than us, so for to pick us we take as an honor....
leftsyder   +1y

havent got my issue yet but congrats guys thats awesome, great bunch of guys/gals doing whatever they can to support mini truckin as well as the northwest.Ron
slammedcivicsi   +1y
ya I got mine today, and spotted it. Nice work for a club that definatly does its part to keep things positive in our region, and isnt afraid to travel.
truck action   +1y
Congrets in deed!Hope to get up to your show this next year,as my olest son as lived up there 6 years now! 
post photo
twistedsdime   +1y

Congrats guys! I just had a cousin and her family move up to Washington State this past month. Maybe I'll finally get to make it up to y'alls show!
sitnprti   +1y
Once again everyone thank you for the kudo's. We hope everyone who has continued to support us over the years will do so, and those who haven't made it up to our show maybe you can make it up here. We love the sport and hanging out with old friends and making new ones......
acrochicken   +1y
Well deserved guys I need to make it up there from Texas next year