Drop Em Wear Clothing \  John Beebe and his new bulb

John Beebe and his new bulb

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 2618
replies 21
following 17

KEEF   +1y

SSM-Webmaster   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DropEmWearEdited: 10/5/2009 6:00:26 PM by DropEmWearpretty funny stuff! i think the bulb needs to be passed around on here for dick of the week. might be permanent for kris lol. jk.  Hey at least he kept his word. he told me if i was not a lifetime member by the time he came back from west coast nats i was getting the dick bulb. well as you see i got the bulb. been really busy with our show stuff so i will get it done after the show and show my suport. I only would ask more people on here would do the same. Stop being the lurkers and post some stuff. ---------------------------------------------it really wasn't about the money lol that was just the excuse i used to fuck with ya.. lol
post photo
hotwheelbabie   +1y
I personally LOVE the bulb    I don't mind sharin it.  :LOL:
post photo
DropEmWear   +1y

JEN loves the bulb! lol

SSM-Webmaster   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DropEmWearJEN loves the bulb! lol

---------------------------------------------whatever... YOU love the bulb.. lol
Layumon22s   +1y
i'm reporting you all to some government agency for exposing me to nudity that I didn't consent too. I will take bribes in the from of drop em wear? shirts
DropEmWear   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Layumon22si'm reporting you all to some government agency for exposing me to nudity that I didn't consent too. I will take bribes in the from of drop em wear? shirts---------------------------------------------what agency might this be? lol
SSM-Webmaster   +1y

report him to the "Men Against Unwanted Advances" agency.. he needs it.. lol
DropEmWear   +1y

How many other people think the bulb should be passed around? I think the person who has it should hand it down to a person of thier choice and then so on. lol. kind of like nominations. you will then have to keep it for a week. lol
idrgbdy   +1y
like dick of the week? lol.