Page 1 of 2
KIK \  Tex Mex 2010

Tex Mex 2010

KIK
views 1786
replies 16
following 11

KiK   +1y
Last week we became the title sponsor for next years Mini-Trucker Olympics (Thanks Mitch).  This means that I will not have a team to compete in them this year (thank God).  I should be able to help Kris work the booth without passing out, lol.  It also means we will be giving away KIK gear at each event, so make sure you come participate.  See ya'll there. -Trae
LaidNeon   +1y
you know you will compete anyways trae.....you never turn down free beer
twistedsdime   +1y

I'm sure you'll pass out again anyways! And Dan's got a good point!

AMC Fabrication   +1y
Edited: 8/30/2009 7:56:28 PM by AMC Fabrication

oh come on now fag you know you wana make a team again...we had a blast last year and come on now FREE BEER!
speedylowz   +1y

I think Trae will pass it up cause there were like several hours after............... he didn't look so peachy

KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SpeedylowzI think Trae will pass it up cause there were like several hours after............... he didn't look so peachy

--------------------------------------------- What Speedy said... -Trae
LaidNeon   +1y
if i can man up, so can you Trae lol
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by LaidNeonif i can man up, so can you Trae lol--------------------------------------------- Sorry Dan, it's a conflict of interest, lmao. -Trae
NIGHTMARE73   +1y

YA YA YA !! JUST MEANS YOU WILL HAVE TO GO BEER FOR BEER WITH ME ON THE SIDE LINES !! AND YOU ALREADY KNOW I STAND CLOSE TO THE KEGS SO MY FAT AZZ DOSNT HAVE FAR TO WALK !!!!
bagd2kf150   +1y

I just got of work, so i'm gonna start practicing. Mainly with the beer. I will figure out the relays later. Besides I'm 40, soa there should be an AARP clause involved for a an old phuc like me.