Page 2 of 2
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  HAND PAINTED DROP EM WEAR SKATE DECK RAFFLE

HAND PAINTED DROP EM WEAR SKATE DECK RAFFLE

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 2024
replies 18
following 10

///RELAXED 720   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DropEmWear  you must want that thing pretty bad hair bear! lol---------------------------------------------why ya say that ?
hang time mazda   +1y
I guess I should have spent all my money on entries yesterday instead of shirts.

It's a badass board and I sure would like to win it so I can hang it up in my new house. LOL
twistedsdime   +1y

I want it!
SSM-Webmaster   +1y

would it be evil to put trucks and wheels on it and ride it? haha
///RELAXED 720   +1y

Where's my damn board at?  Haven't you pulled my name out of the hat yet?  What the hell is taking so long?    
DropEmWear   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SSM-WebMasterwould it be evil to put trucks and wheels on it and ride it? haha---------------------------------------------It would make me sick to see you grind on it! lol
DropEmWear   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ///RELAXED 720Where's my damn board at?  Haven't you pulled my name out of the hat yet?  What the hell is taking so long?    ---------------------------------------------wow........why so uptight. lol
post photo
DropEmWear   +1y

Still going strong. Everyone wants to buy it but its not for sale! Dont forget to stop by the booth and get your raffle tickets. You do not have to be present to win!!!!!
///RELAXED 720   +1y
when the hell you givin this thing to me