Page 1 of 2
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  HAND PAINTED DROP EM WEAR SKATE DECK RAFFLE

HAND PAINTED DROP EM WEAR SKATE DECK RAFFLE

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 2015
replies 18
following 10

DropEmWear   +1y
We are raffling off a hand painted skateboard deck. $5 gets you (5) tickets. Stop by the booth this summer and check it out. Def a cool piece to hang on the wall in an office or garage. You may either purchase your tickets at a show or online. To find out what shows we will be attending this year just hit up our tour page on the website. Raffle tickets will not be for sale at any of our delaer booths. You must purchase the tickets directly from us or purchase them online. We offered the online purchase of the tickets to help the people out who cant catch us at a show but would still like a shot at getting this deck. Good luck. ENJOY!
DropEmWear   +1y

Thank you for the entires guys. Good luck. Look for more new stuff at our booth all summer long.
DropEmWear   +1y

Almost done with it. Just have to add the logos on the shirt and hat and make his belt buckle bling and put a few more highlights in it. !!! Hope you guys like it. Let me know what you think. There wil only be two made. One raffled off and the other one hanging in my house.  
post photo
stylinranger   +1y
looks good
FATTSTRIPES   +1y

that thing's cool man! nice job!
///RELAXED 720   +1y

if i dont win it ............i think it sucks  if i do win it............................. its the kewlest thing since crunchy peanut butter  so its up to u john  LOL     
///RELAXED 720   +1y
John I really hope u read the entry forms ......... ILJBC
DropEmWear   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ///RELAXED 720John I really hope u read the entry forms ......... ILJBC ---------------------------------------------YOU ASS lol.
post photo
///RELAXED 720   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DropEmWear---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ///RELAXED 720John I really hope u read the entry forms ......... ILJBC ---------------------------------------------YOU ASS lol.--------------------------------------------- 
post photo
DropEmWear   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ///RELAXED 720if i dont win it ............i think it sucks  if i do win it............................. its the kewlest thing since crunchy peanut butter  so its up to u john  LOL      ---------------------------------------------you must want that thing pretty bad hair bear! lol