Page 5 of 6
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  NDA SHOW NAME?

NDA SHOW NAME?

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 4798
replies 50
following 28

sikness   +1y

It's cooler than the mullet at least, haha!!

OldSkool720   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by BabyYouWish --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by DropEmWear WOW the suggies have infested this post too! lol and KING is looking for something other than a car show. LOL. --------------------------------------------- You can run... but you can't hide from THE SNUGGIE!!!!!!! --------------------------------------------- hmm i wonder why they dont offer a all white snuggie?   and i still go with NDA presents keepin it real

post photo
coastautosports   +1y
How about "The Great American Drop and Drag 09"    

DropEmWear   +1y

keep em coming.....i think they might be leaning towards DRAGAPALOOZA

hang time mazda   +1y

Where will it be?  Have it at Rockingham too and call it     "Railing at the Rock!"
biggin   +1y

NDA's ROCK n RAIL
DropEmWear   +1y

well we kept the name the same as last year. draging nationals. Tons of giveaways. free camping! $1000 cash for the best dragger. Poker tournement on saturday night. We are def trying to put more fun in some shows around here. The show will be held at the ROCK in rockingham , nc. Check out the NDA myspace for details. see you there.
DropEmWear   +1y

well we kept the name the same as last year. draging nationals. Tons of giveaways. free camping! $1000 cash for the best dragger. Poker tournement on saturday night. We are def trying to put more fun in some shows around here. The show will be held at the ROCK in rockingham , nc. Check out the NDA myspace for details. see you there.
twistedsdime   +1y

Can't wait! Should be a blast!
hang time mazda   +1y

Well, that shows how much I keep up with things on here. If I would have known that was the show in question, I would have kept my mouth shut.   HAHAHA Cant wait, I am gonna try to make it there and hopefully with a truck to show/drag.