threads
Back To Page - Drop Em Wear Clothing
Page 3 of 4
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  When will Drop Em Wear start offering...

When will Drop Em Wear start offering...

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 3646
replies 39
following 31

gimp5561   +1y

jon, you better get on the with printing.  just seen on the news over 4 million sold sence november.

DropEmWear   +1y

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT......DROP EM WEAR IS NOT MAKING SNUGGIES!!!!! IF YOU NEED A CUSTOM SNUGGIE ASK DOWNTTIME MATT HE WILL HOOK YOU UP. HE SEEMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE SUGGIES!!!!! lol

BabyYouWish   +1y
Edited: 1/28/2009 9:05:16 AM by BabyYouWish

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DropEmWearOFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT......DROP EM WEAR IS NOT MAKING SNUGGIES!!!!! IF YOU NEED A CUSTOM SNUGGIE ASK DOWNTTIME MATT HE WILL HOOK YOU UP. HE SEEMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE SUGGIES!!!!! lol--------------------------------------------- ALL I WANT IS A CUSTOM SNUGGIE DAMMIT!!!!! I CAME TO DROP EM WEAR THINKING THEY COULD MAKE IT HAPPEN, BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO!I'm starting to think that John Beebe is Anti-Snuggie... (which is Anti-American! John Beebe is a Domestic Terrorist!)    --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by SSM-DaNewEditor I just want a picture of Matt in a SNUGGIE...--------------------------------------------- You want a picture of me in a Snuggie?!? Get your Communist man-friend to make me one!!!!   
matchead88   +1y
hahahaha this is some funny shit!

DropEmWear   +1y

MATT....You are gonna shit when I make one and then make you wear it at ECBN while drinking your sparks!

igolo   +1y
I will say this....I've been to shows where the freakin weather changes like crazy and I've have ran to the dropem wear booth to buy something with sleeves! Not sure I would want a snuggie( and I'm not hating on a snuggie..lol).    John, you guys might won't to think about it though, I heard on the radio the other day that the demand for snuggies is so high, that the company making them is actually having trouble keeping up making them. Hell I wish I would have thought of a freakin snuggie..lol

post photo
DropEmWear   +1y

I believe a college kid thought of the idea. Im sure he is not in college anymore lol. he is sipping margaritas in a warm climate.

BabyYouWish   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by DropEmWear OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT......DROP EM WEAR IS NOT MAKING SNUGGIES!!!!!                          Originally posted by DropEmWear              MATT....You are gonna shit when I make one and then make you wear it at ECBN while drinking your sparks!              ---------------------------------------------     CHANGING YOUR STORY NOW THAT YOU SEE THE DEMAND FOR SNUGGIES NOW AREN'T YOU?!? I COULD drink a Sparks in a Snuggie because I would have sleeves! Can't do that wrapped up in a blanket lol...
gimp5561   +1y
so i cant get ??

BabyYouWish   +1y
Thats right, Shannon and I want Snuggies!!!   Supply and demand bitches!!!!