threads
Back To Page - Drop Em Wear Clothing
Page 1 of 4
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  When will Drop Em Wear start offering...

When will Drop Em Wear start offering...

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 3636
replies 39
following 31

BabyYouWish   +1y

SNUGGIES?!?!?!

The blanket with sleeves... www.getsnuggie.com
sikness   +1y
Hahaha, your a retard!!!!....   But I could see John embrodering Drop em wear logos on those things, lol!!!

DropEmWear   +1y

The problem is the only one that would buy one is you! lol. your mommy can tuck you in when you are at your computer! oh that was wrong to say.

BabyYouWish   +1y
Apparently, you don't get the glory of a Snuggie...   I won't need my Mom to tuck me in because everywhere you go, YOU'RE TUCKED IN!!!!   It's a Blanket with Sleeves dammit!!
DropEmWear   +1y
lol. YOU OWN ONE ALREADY DON'T YOU?

homebuilt   +1y
it would be great if dropem offered tall sizes too.  im 6'8" so i cant fit in anything they offer.  im also not fat so i cant just buy a xxl and make it work.  sucks cause  shirts dont fit from anywhere.  i have to get em special at a big and tall shop and you know they dont carry cool shit.  it would really help if you did that but i understand if you cant.  i wear a large tall just so you know. 

deflatd   +1y
matt 
DropEmWear   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by homebuilt it would be great if dropem offered tall sizes too.  im 6'8" so i cant fit in anything they offer.  im also not fat so i cant just buy a xxl and make it work.  sucks cause  shirts dont fit from anywhere.  i have to get em special at a big and tall shop and you know they dont carry cool shit.  it would really help if you did that but i understand if you cant.  i wear a large tall just so you know. 

---------------------------------------------

we have done custom stuff like this before for customers. E-mail me the info and I will see what we can do on some tall shirts. It might take a while for us to print some of the old designs for you but when we reprint I can throw in some tall for you if I can find them. E-mail me what shirts you would like and we can go from there.

ShakinPlates   +1y

Those things look like cult robes.... Looks like a bad 60's star trek episode... They kind of scare me...

DropEmWear   +1y
it looks like a gown a monk would wear when he is admited into the hospital. Just needs strings in the back