threads
Back To Page - Drop Em Wear Clothing
Page 4 of 5
Drop Em Wear Clothing \  OUR DUDE NEEDS A NAME!

OUR DUDE NEEDS A NAME!

Drop Em Wear Clothing
views 4130
replies 47
following 27

lost cause   +1y
Just call him "Lost Cause" and get it over with
kustomharv   +1y

we cant call him lost cause were a shirt company and lost cause doesnt own a shirt!hahaha

lost cause   +1y
^^^Good point!
DropEmWear   +1y
He has a point there! lol. we could call him Juan More Pabst?

acrotoy   +1y

i entered a few names tonight,ill go to bed and really think about it and enter some more,when does teh contest close john?

DropEmWear   +1y

nice names wade. lol. I can always count on you lol

DropEmWear   +1y

This contest will be going on until June. There was some confusion in the begining about the anouncment of the winner.Nobody has been chosen yet and you may view the list of names on the web site for a good laugh. The Grand prize is a $100 gift certificate to Drop Em wear. We are working on some prizes to go along with the gift certificate as well.

DropEmWear   +1y

bump for some real funny names lol

pazz   +1y
i gotta tell yalli think this is a great idea  ive been thinking about this for awhile and i have put in quite a few suggestions but im not sure how your going to decide if 500 people say Dewy will you use that ? if so will you pick the first person to suggested ? are yall going to pick 15 names and do a vote on the final 15 ?   when is the cut off date? again this is a great idea i hope it turns out good and he gets a good name 
texas sledin   +1y

Hey does the dude have a truck, if not we shall call him Poser Pete.  He has all the looks of a mini trucker- but IS he a minitrucker? LOL