threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 1 of 2
Minitruckin' Magazine \  look what I found on Ebay (old MT issue)

look what I found on Ebay (old MT issue)

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 2564
replies 14
following 13

SSM-Webmaster   +1y
i used to have that exact issue laying around somewhere... 92-93 was when i got my first truck... i remember just worshiping the trucks in minitruckin (still do).. If you would have told me back then that i'd be on a first name basis with the editor i would have shit my pants... haha
BioMax   +1y
I think I still have that one somewhere. I will always remember that truck too. It's always cool looking back as realizing how far the industry has come.
slamdtaco   +1y
I'm sure I had it at one point, but don't any more, so I had to buy this one. Still trying to complete my collection. I do have the Truckin Special issue with Pat's truck on the cover from years ago. I think I got it cheap. There were only 25 views on it yesterday and it ended today.

If anyone wants to sell me some old issues(1994 and older), please send me a pm or email me at slmdtaco@bellsouth.net

Thanks.
HotRodDime   +1y
Originally posted by SSM-WebMaster

i used to have that exact issue laying around somewhere... 92-93 was when i got my first truck... i remember just worshiping the trucks in minitruckin (still do).. If you would have told me back then that i'd be on a first name basis with the editor i would have shit my pants... haha

SAME HERE MAN!!!

shit, if back then you would have told me I WOULD BE THE EDITOR, I would have quit school right away and got started
///RELAXED 720   +1y
Edited: 9/18/2008 3:37:36 PM by ///RELAXED 720

Originally posted by HotRodDime

SAME HERE MAN!!!

shit, if back then you would have told me I WOULD BE THE EDITOR, I would have quit school right away and got started

Quit school they don't let kids drop out of kindergarten do they

I have that issue still..One thing I still wonder is why Eric Perkins' channeled black yota didn't make cover when it was featured in march 92? I mean would people talk about it like they do ballistic......

Eddynr   +1y
That bucket and sticker were just on the cover again this year lol..........
HotRodDime   +1y
Yeah Kev, i think for sure it would of had a much larger impact and ppl would talk about it more... makes you wonder for sure
iamagearheadru   +1y
Edited: 9/19/2008 11:10:42 AM by iamagearheadru

Look at what i found in my closet...

Many more...in fact all except 2 anyone help me out to finish it?
post photo
post photo
post photo
Uncle Fester   +1y
Who let him ^^^ out of the closet Sometimes I pull out the old magazines to regain motivation to work on the trucks. Good buy on that mag