Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  whats up

whats up

General Discussion
views 1515
replies 4
following 2

SHILAELI HUGGER   +1y
hey all. lost my old posts somehow. I was under shilaeli hugger and had some posts and a somewhat build thread on my old 89 b2200. blew it up and sold my b2600 few years ago so I aint been on for a looooooooong time. don't think anyone is still here from when I was here but figured I'd join back up. pickin up an 87 b2200 for $400 today. gonna be my daily till I can pile up parts to build it.

for anyone that used to be on here when I was.... ITS ME.... DRAGGIN FACE!!!
baha   +1y
Not sure if I remember you but it does look familiar, when you click the my threads or my posts button nothing shows up?
SHILAELI HUGGER   +1y
I remember your name from back then. cant seem to figure out how to work the new set up. I tried but all my old threads have (burdaddy) after shilaeli hugger so I dunno. o well, time to start lookin for parts and cutting up my truck.
Cusser   +1y
"cant seem to figure out how to work the new set up"

Baha - sometimes a football team has to punt.....
baha   +1y
Ah ok, yeah if you opened them under a different account then it's going to be harder to find them. If you have access to the email address your old account was under you can reset your password.

Cusser, if you have any specifics please let me know. I knew a change was going to be hard for some but it seems like it wasn't that hard to get use to the new platform.
Page 1 of 1