Page 1 of 1
Street Source Suggestions \  SSM mobile options

SSM mobile options

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 480
replies 7
following 8

guiltybydesign   +1y
In an effort to get more traffic to the site and making it easier for people to get on SSM we would like to get some feedback on mobile options. If SSM had a mobile version how handy would it be to you and would you be more likely to log in? What about a SSM app?
22below   +1y
I just to forums normally on my phone.
brknnkz   +1y
I think an app is a great idea.. These days people respond to that icon on their phone. It is a constant reminder there is cool shit at the click of that button.. Street source was once a staple in the minitruckin community and I know those that ssm'd daily years back would pick up an app if word spread about it. Of course there are many online outlets for various bagged rides, etc...

But ssm was always for us diehards... And BY us diehards.. Sure it's great to read a well written article and see some top notch photography of your favorite bodied truck, but seeing that truck in the owners garage gettin that low treatment or latest body mod is something we all enjoy. Not to mention the fact we swap info, comments, and compliments.. That's what made ssm a daily necessity for all of us.

Street source could be huge again with the help of an app.. I do believe it'd have to be free for people to automatically download, and those ex-ssm junkies would just because it's ssm, and hopefully the traffic would come back.
brknnkz   +1y
An app with an auto login, that lets you edit posts, change main build pic, all with your iphone/android... Bring back views on builds
brknnkz   +1y
..show who liked posts? If theres a like button may as well have a link to those people.. I mean the more interaction with each other the better.. Thats what this site was built on.
jaredmxg   +1y
I fully agree with all of that. If i had a ICON on my phone that screamed SSM/unique or different, I would want to click on it. Once I clicked on it though I think all i would really want to see is the last 10 forum threads. that way you dont have to search much. as well as the ability to find other threads if needed. Picture up loading needs to be very simple not 20 step process. That alone will get more attention. If guys can snap a pic under they're hood and upload it with a question or what ever. ppl are more likely to respond to pictures not just reading text.
Just my view on it
jaredmxg   +1y
*Their
Scoobysmak   +1y
I am not much for apps but if you had an app, if you had an option to view upcoming shows I would use it. I admit I like the layout previously were you could select a month or a state to see when and where to be. This would require more people to advertise a show. If you make the next site design "user stupid" like FB then people will use it. For mobile applications I would limit how many pics show up and give people the option to view them. Sometimes in a remote area my mobile is the slowest thing on the planet.

Like others in the new site design if you could make it where you could edit your post it would be appreciated.
Page 1 of 1