Page 1 of 1
Air Ride Suspensions \  Front Air Ride will not lift

Front Air Ride will not lift

Air Ride Suspensions Q & A
views 1347
replies 5
following 4

busybroc   +1y
My accord air ride was working fine. Went to drive it the other day and back goes up fine, when i hit the switch for the front it just dumps all the air out the blow off valves that release when lowering. I have 2 Viar's, I have 1 line running up front which t-bones off to each cylinder, same with back ( Yes, I will be running individual lines soon as I get time.) Any help would be great!
YUH8IN96   +1y
did you check all the air line to make sure theres no leaks? your valve might be stuck open, what kind are they?
busybroc   +1y
I replaced some before. Would a stuck valve cause the air when hitting the switch be diverted right to the Release lines?Ive attached a sloppy pic of before I finished it to this
post photo
YUH8IN96   +1y
just check all the airlines going to the cylinders an the Ts in between the lines. your dump valve might be stuck open so when you go to air up its just dumping it right out if thats the problem. id also spray allthe fittings an valves down with soapy water to make sure theres no leaks from there either
busybroc   +1y
Im going to try that this weekend. THanks for responding!
truck action   +1y
There is a much better way to check for air leaks! Use a product named Cal-Blue Plus, gas leak detector. This stuff clings to what is sprayed on ,after testing wash it off! I got this through Grainger,Goggle it it to find where to get it!!

Page 1 of 1