threads
Page 1 of 1
Air Ride Suspensions \  what does a simple bag job cost now?

what does a simple bag job cost now?

Air Ride Suspensions Q & A
views 1306
replies 6
following 4

garagebuilt   +1y
Have a guy asking me to bag his car and I don't even know where to start on a price. I would like to just give him a hard bid cause I'm not as fast as some of the guys on here. He wants front and back only and just laying frame on a 72 grand prix.
22below   +1y
3 to 4 grand depending on parts is what I remember being quoted a few years ago for a "simple" bag job on a minitruck
garagebuilt   +1y
Alright, basically just trying to get a new set of wheels for my 51 so that should work out. Love the excursion man.
guiltybydesign   +1y
Ill start at $3500 and explain that it includes the parts and labor. They get the "bare necessities" like 1 tank 1 compressor 6 valve with a water trap, relays, gauges, etc on an over axle setup and the necessary sheetmetal work like firewall wheeltubs or driveshaft clearance.
garagebuilt   +1y
Yeah there is a lot of money in just valves. I run 4 up front and 2 in back on my 51 with no sway bars yet and it works good. Thanks for the input .and if I do this I think the money will go towards a v8 and frame for the 51. Carb troubles and no ac is getting old.
draggin91   +1y
valves are getting expensive. About the same price you can get the accuair valve block
garagebuilt   +1y
Hate to admit it but I have put a lot of miles on those cheap China valves from that one place. But always kept my tank clean
Page 1 of 1