Page 1 of 7
Build-Ups \  2013 chevy build by Tre5 Customs

2013 chevy build by Tre5 Customs

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 13734
replies 63
following 24

tre5   +1y
Since you guys commented on the Titan one, I know it's not totally dead in here. Here's some pics to bring you up to speed on where I am with this build.
tre5   +1y
This one was dropped off with some 26" Intros, with a 12" wide rear. I got the tires mounted up and threw the wheels and tires on for fun... just to see how donked it would look.
post photo
tre5   +1y
Then the fun begins... stripped the whole truck down and separated the cab from the frame and pulled the engine. I moved the engine mounts down 1.5" and forward 1". Then I stripped the factory suspension mounts and got the Michigan Metal Works upper arm tabs welded on. I also made a new power steering line for the top of the rack to give the oil pan clearance once reinstalled.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
tre5   +1y
Then I got started on the stock floor body drop. I removed the body mounts from the factory frame, modified them to sit 3.5" lower, then positioned them on my plate 1/2" backwards and tacked them to the plate. Moving them back 1/2" closes up the bed gap and centers the wheel in the front fender (also makes for a smaller firewall tub. Then I started building the frame and tying it into the factory frame.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
leydbck   +1y
That is going to look good with those wheels
ekstoy   +1y
Love watching your builds man
guiltybydesign   +1y
looking good
cookiemonster13   +1y
digging it man, you are a one man wrecking machine out of that garage
VB0243   +1y
Its these kind of builds that made this site popular. Please keep it up.
envision   +1y
Nice clean work!