Page 1 of 2
Build-Ups \  bodied turbo diesel yota

bodied turbo diesel yota

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 2153
replies 19
following 9

ekstoy   +1y
Whats up guys. Heres my project its a 91 toyota pickup ex cab bagged with a triangulated 4 link bag on bars front is cando uppers and lowers. Motor is an om617 from a benz its a 5cyl turbo diesel. Bodied 2.75" fully shaved besides taillights still debating LEDs or all clear toyota lights. Still gotta get it running but its real close. Future plans are IRS from a 97 ls400 with tubular rear control arms and 2x3 back half. Its on 18" niche spitfire. 4runner bucket seats smoothed dash and the rest of the plastics will be smoothed and painted.
cookiemonster13   +1y
cant wait to see pics
ekstoy   +1y
Trying to post them from my phone but it wont paste them haha
ekstoy   +1y
Ill post more pics later. The motor sticks out about 5" in the front so a hole will be cut. Shaved the mirrors thinking either motorcycle mirrors or some stock gsxr stock mirrors
post photo
post photo
post photo
jaredmxg   +1y
looks good. get some more pics of it up if you can.
droppedmitsu   +1y
Badass swap, cool seeing a Benz diesel in there. Too bad it wont fit under the stock hood
22below   +1y
I like the swap
ekstoy   +1y
Ya it sucks but without the body drop and Z it comes to the hood. I dont mind really I think itll look mean pokin out the hood. Heres some more. I wanted to keep the rear cargo under the seats so I flipped the mounting brackets so theyre suicided now you could say. Has a raised bed floor too. The other is how high the motor sits above the fenders then the adapter plate
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
ekstoy   +1y
Damn I dont know why its rotating my pics
ekstoy   +1y
Motors finally in just gotta finish a few some things before I can fire it up. Got a 4" stainless hood stack just have to make a turbo flange which im doing soon.

[IMG]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h202/yotaman_2006/IMG_20140217_172924.jpg[/IMG]