Build-Ups \  1993 Toyota Pickup Rebuild

1993 Toyota Pickup Rebuild

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 5702
replies 25
following 12

93rhdyota   +1y
This is my 93 Toyota pickup.

A little history on this truck. RJ Shelton originally built the truck in 2007/2008. It came to kentucky where my buddy Ricky Shepard done the body drop, paint and body and took the task on converting it to right hand drive. He got bored of it and traded it off.

At the time when the truck got traded, I was in the progress of finishing my 93 s10. With a month old paint job, I had the chance to snatch this truck up. A lot of people couldn't see why since I had just finished my 2 year project.

I'm planning on finishing the interior for LOATP 2014, and by next winter have the funds to completely repaint the truck and fix some small things along the way.

So here's my pride and joy. A rhd Toyota pickup painted viper red. It's bodied 2 3/4. Rolling on some 18" Panther rims (willing to trade or sale btw). Currently working on top secret dash which I'm in the process of sectioning to make it fit. As far as I know the first to throw one in a mini truck, post some pics of that when it's in.
The major   +1y
Nice truck. Even after reading that the truck was RHD, The battery location still caught me off guard.
truck action   +1y
Looks good!
93rhdyota   +1y
Thanks guys! I wish I could have found a better spot to put the batt but it works lol.
maz duh   +1y
Thats a good looking truck you have there, very clean. It looks like the upper shock mounts in the rear need some help though or maybe its just the pic?
93rhdyota   +1y
Got her out for a cruise yesterday.
post photo
post photo
93rhdyota   +1y
Just a update.
post photo
post photo
post photo
The major   +1y
wow. looks good. just felt like changing it up?
93rhdyota   +1y
Yeah pretty much lol. My buddy originally built the truck and painted it red. I wanted to put my touches on it and do something diff so it wasn't exactly his truck. Thanks for the compliments
93rhdyota   +1y
Got half of it buffed.
post photo